From Earth’s roots to yours, Amazon Advanced is born in a perfect equation. The result? The life of nature in your hair.BUY NOW
Make a quick hair and scalp analysis to determine the appropriate shampoo according to the client’s needs.
Wash the hair with the chosen shampoo for that specific HAIR type, according to the hair analysis. Rinse thoroughly.
Split hair in 3 sections and apply treatment evenly on toweldried hair. Let it work for 20 to 120 minutes, according to hair type. Rinse hair, removing 70% of product residue but leaving 30% of product on the hair. Blow dry and flat iron the hair section by section, turning the ends inward for the perfect finish.
Amazon Advanced is the first fully customizable straightenening. From the shampoo to the styling products, the customization allows you to give your clients unique results and an incredible experience. Straighten and treat the hair at the same time, with only 20-40 minutes waiting time.
Penetrates and straightens each hair cuticule with its micro protein system. Nourishes by shielding each strand against damages. This groundbreaking system will leave your hair radiantly smooth!
Remove only harmful residue. Prepare hair for Amazon Advanced system. Not strip hair of necessary nutrients. Maintain your hair manageable, easy to detangle.
For oily roots, take care of your hair absorbing all the passion fruit power
Deep cleansing treatment with passion fruit extract, to be used with the entire Amazon Advanced Line.
Cleanses, balances, and revives the hair, keeping only the moisture you need.
Revitalizing and balancing conditioner. Ensures volume and radiance.
Controls oiliness, cleans pores, and stops inflammatory processes.
Promotes shine, softness and hair health to all hair types
Deep cleansing treatment with murumuru extract, to be used with the entire Amazon Advanced Line.
This shampoo is guaranteed to make your hair more manageable and reduce frizz.
Nourishing daily conditioner. Gives hair a healthy-looking shine without weighing it down.
The Calm Tonic is the perfect option to soothe and calm your scalp!
Fragile and damaged hair receives 4 times more strength with the oil extracted from Pataua palm tree
Gives fragile hair its strength back in just a few washes.
Blocks the damaging effects from the heat and nourishes hair at the same time.
Decreases hair loss and stimulates hair growth, improving scalp conditions.
Makes weak, damaged hair four times stronger.
Powerful and natural hair serum developed to treat chemically damaged hair.
For soft and silky hair in no time, use the hydrating powers of Pracaxi
A moisturizing shampoo that leaves damaged hair soft and silky.
A mask that strengthens hair while providing the ultimate shine.
Powerful and natural hair serum developed to tackle dryness and frizz.
Unique and exclusive line form a powerful kit capable of defining and controlling curls with a care that only nature can bring
Removes product build-up and residue from scalp and restores hair.
Daily use moisturizing shampoo for curly hair.
For perfectly hydrated, defined, and frizz-free curls.
Powerful and restorative treatment mask for curly hair.
RG Cosmetics Boosters have the power to enhance the benefits of Amazon Advanced products, combining special active components
Whatever you need, choose the right booster to blend.